Affidavit Of Guardianship For Bank Deposits
AFFIDAVIT OF GUARDIANSHIP OF MINORS (for BANK DEPOSITS)
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
_____________________________ ) SS.
I, (name of affiant), Filipino, of legal age, single/married to (name of spouse), and a resident of (address of affiant), after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. I am the parent/court appointed guardian of_ (name of minor);
2. I am submitting a certified true copy of the Birth Certificate of the minor, (if parent) or court appointment as guardian of said minor (if judicial guardian);
3. (name of minor) maintained Time Deposit/Savings/Current Accounts No/s. with _ under the account name _;
4. I, on behalf of (name of minor) hereby lay claim to the deposit insurance due on the account;
5. I shall be held liable to any person, that may be prejudiced by my representations, in addition to other liabilities, civil or criminal, that may arise therefrom; hereby releasing and discharging the Philippine Deposit Insurance Corporation (PDIC) from any all further obligations in connection with this claim;
6. I further undertake to refund PDIC the amount paid to me including interests thereon and indemnify PDIC, the bank and/or third parties for any loss or damages occasioned by such payment.
I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____day of ____________ 20___ at ____________, Philippines.
(Signature of Affiant over Printed Name)
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me, a notary public in and for _____________________ this ____ day of ____________ 20___. The affiant, whom I identified through the following competent evidence of identity: (ID type and number), valid from (date) to (date) issued by (issuing authority), personally signed the foregoing instrument before me and avowed under penalty of law to the whole truth of the contents of said instrument.
Doc. No. ……..;
Page No. …….;
Book No. …….;
Series of 2010.