Affidavit Of Guardianship For Pag Ibig
AFFIDAVIT OF GUARDIANSHIP OF MINORS (for PAG-IBIG FUND)
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
_____________________________ ) SS.
I, (name of affiant), Filipino, of legal age, single/married to (name of spouse), and a resident of (address of affiant), after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. That I am the (relationship) of the minor/s named below who has/have an interest in the Pag-IBIG provident benefits of the late _ payable by the Pag-IBIG Fund;
(list minors here, with name, date of birth and age, one for each line)
2. That I am the guardian of the above-named minor/s;
3. That the said minor/s is/are under my care and custody;
4. That I am competent to receive in behalf of the said minor/s any amount/s due him/them; and
5. That I am not an imbecile, insane, a vagrant or a vicious person or a habitual drunkard or a habitual criminal, and have not abandoned, neglected or refused to support said minor/s or caused him/them to commit offenses against the law.
I am executing this affidavit to attest to the truth of the foregoing facts.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____day of ____________ 20___ at ____________, Philippines.
(Signature of Affiant over Printed Name)
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me, a notary public in and for _____________________ this ____ day of ____________ 20___. The affiant, whom I identified through the following competent evidence of identity: (ID type and number), valid from (date) to (date) issued by (issuing authority), personally signed the foregoing instrument before me and avowed under penalty of law to the whole truth of the contents of said instrument.
Doc. No. ……..;
Page No. …….;
Book No. …….;
Series of 2010.