Affidavit Of Support And Consent Of Travel Of A Minor
JOINT AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND CONSENT OF TRAVEL OF A MINOR
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
_____________________________ ) SS.
We, spounses and , both Filipino, of legal age and a resident of (address of affiant), after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. That we are the legitimate (parents/guardians) of , who is years old;
2. That our above-named (son/daughter/ward) is scheduled to leave for this _, 20_;
3. That we are giving our full consent to our said (son/daughter/ward) to travel abroad;
4. That for this purpose, we have sufficient and adequate financial capacity to support and defray the said travel and do hereby undertake to finance (his/her) trip abroad from the application fees, airline tickets, board and lodging, pocket money and such other expenses that (he/she) may incur so that (he/she) would neither be a burden to the state nor at their place of destination at any time during (his/her) trip abroad;
5. That there is no criminal case pending in court against (him/her) nor has (he/she) been charged of subversion, rebellion, insurrection or any crime or offense involving moral turpitude in any court of the Philippines;
6. That further, will be accompanied or escorted by (his/her) _, _ in (his/her) travel abroad;
7. That we are hereby giving my full consent to the said _ to accompany or escort _ in (his/her) travel abroad;
8. That we are executing this affidavit to declare the truth of the foregoing facts and for whatever legal purpose it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have hereunto set our hands this _ at _, Philippines.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____day of ____________ 20___ at ____________, Philippines.
(Signature of Affiant over Printed Name)
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me, a notary public in and for _____________________ this ____ day of ____________ 20___. The affiant, whom I identified through the following competent evidence of identity: (ID type and number), valid from (date) to (date) issued by (issuing authority), personally signed the foregoing instrument before me and avowed under penalty of law to the whole truth of the contents of said instrument.
Doc. No. ……..;
Page No. …….;
Book No. …….;
Series of 2010.