JOINT AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND CONSENT OF TRAVEL OF A MINOR
REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES )
_____________________________ ) SS.
We, spouses _____________________________ and _____________________________, both Filipino, of legal age, and residents of _____________________________, after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. That we are the legitimate parents/guardians of _____________________________, who is ______________ years old;
2. That our above-named son/daughter/ward is scheduled to leave for this _____________________________ , 20__;
3. That we are giving our full consent to our said son/daughter/ward to travel abroad;
4. That for this purpose, we have sufficient and adequate financial capacity to support and defray the said travel and do hereby undertake to finance his/her trip abroad from the application fees, airline tickets, board and lodging, pocket money and such other expenses that he/she may incur so that he/she would neither be a burden to the state nor at their place of destination at any time during his/her trip abroad;
5. That there is no criminal case pending in court against him/her nor has he/she been charged of subversion, rebellion, insurrection or any crime or offense involving moral turpitude in any court of the Philippines;
6. That further, _____________________________ will be accompanied or escorted by his/her _____________________________, _____________________________, in his/her travel abroad;
7. That we are hereby giving my full consent to the said _____________________________ to accompany or escort _____________________________ in his/her travel abroad;
8. That we are executing this affidavit to declare the truth of the foregoing facts and for whatever legal purpose it may serve.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have hereunto affixed our signatures this ____ day of ____________ 20___ at ________________________, Philippines.
(Signature of Affiants over Printed Names)
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me, a notary public in and for _____________________ this ____ day of ____________ 20___. The affiant, whom I identified through the following competent evidence of identity: _____________________________, valid from __________________ to __________________ issued by _____________________________, personally signed the foregoing instrument before me and avowed under penalty of law to the whole truth of the contents of said instrument.
Doc. No. ........;
Page No. .......;
Book No. .......;
Series of 20___.