Affidavit Of Support For Passport Issuance
AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT AND CONSENT WITH SPECIAL POWER OF ATTORNEY
FOREIGN SERVICE OF THE PHILIPPINES )
CONSULATE GENERAL OF THE REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES ) SS.
I, (name of affiant), Filipino, of legal age, single/married to (name of spouse), and a resident of (address of affiant), after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. That I am the father/mother of the minor(s):
(list name and ages of the minors here)
2. That the minor(s) is/are applying for Philippine passport(s) at the Department of Foreign Affairs, in order to join me here in _;
3. That I am willing and able to support him/her/them while being here;
4. That , presently residing at , _ will apply for my child/children’s passport in the Philippines;
5. That will accompany my child/children during their travel from the Philippines to the United States;
6. That I authorize , presently residing at _ to secure a clearance from the Department of Social Welfare and Development for my unaccompanied minor child/children, who will be traveling to _ on ;
7. That my child/children will be staying with me at ;
8. That though the minor(s)’ father/mother is not here present, I am giving consent to said minor(s)’s travel in as much as: (check one that applies)
[ ] said father/mother has earlier voluntarily and freely given his/her consent, with no condition imposed whatsover, and requested that said consent be relayed to me.
[ ] I have exclusive legal custody of minor (see attached divorce decree/death certificate/etc.)
[ ] _
9. That I assume responsibility for the issuance of the passport and for allowing the trip of said minor(s) and further assume any and all obligations consequent thereto; and
10. That I am are executing this Affidavit to attest to the truth of the above statement in connection with said minor’s application for a Philippine passport.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this ____day of ____________ 20___ at ____________, Philippines.
(Signature of Affiant over Printed Name)