Authority To Lease
AUTHORITY TO LEASE
REBL No. _
This is to formally authorize you to look for a possible lessee to our property best described below on a non-exclusive, first-come, first-served basis and with the following terms and conditions:
(property description here)
1. The lease rental will be PESOS (P) per month.
2. Terms of Payment: Deposit: _ months Advanced: month
3. The broker’s commission will be the equivalent of one month lease rental.
4. The period of the lease will be ( ) year/s, renewable upon the mutual agreement of both parties.
5. The other terms and conditions of the lease will be as per my standard Contract of Lease, a copy of which will be given to you.
6. Validity: This authority is valid for a period of 60 days or until _ or unless sooner revoked by me.
I hereby certify that I am the OWNER in fee simple of said property and that said property is free and clear from any liens or encumbrances other that those annotated in the original copy of the title on file with the proper Registry of Deeds.
Done this _day of _, 20_ at Quezon City, Philippines.
REBL No. _