Employee Waiver Release And Quitclaim
EMPLOYEE WAIVER, RELEASE, AND QUITCLAIM
KNOW ALL MEN BY THESE PRESENTS:
I, _ , Filipino, of legal age, single/married to _, and a resident of , after having been duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and say:
1. That I am an employee of _, having connected therewith as _, since _;
2. That I have a letter of resignation with the company effective _;
3. That I hereby relieve and discharge said (name of company) and its officers from any and all claims by way of unpaid wages, separation pay, overtime pay, 13th month pay or otherwise as may be due me or incident to my employment with said company;
4. That I hereby state further that I have no claim, right or action of whatsoever nature, whether past, present or contingent, against said company and its officers;
5. That the contents of this document, although prepared in English, was interpreted and explained to me in _ by the undersigned Human Resources Officer and the same is therefore understood by me;
6. That I am executing this instrument freely and voluntarily without any moral or physical threat, coercion or promise of reward in any form.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto affixed my signature this day of 20_ at , Philippines.
Signature of Employee
SIGNED IN THE PRESENCE OF:
Human Resources Officer
Union Representative (if any)