Revised Penal Code Book 2 Title 10 Chapter 8 – Arson and Other Crimes Involving Destruction
- Art. 320. Destructive arson.
- Art. 321. Other forms of arson.
- Art. 322. Cases of arson not included in the preceding articles.
- Art. 323. Arson of property of small value.
- Art. 324. Crimes involving destruction.
- Art. 325. Burning one’s own property as means to commit arson.
- Art. 326. Setting fire to property exclusively owned by the offender.
- Art. 326-A. In cases where death resulted as a consequence of arson.
- Art. 326-B. Prima facie evidence of arson.
See the New Arson Law, pd1613.